Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ARuin Chastity

Photo







wickeddreamsofmine: please share ;-) That's #moi! please share...



wickeddreamsofmine:

please share ;-) That's #moi! please share and humiliate me! maybe I'll play a game… Every like is an additional day in chastity, every reblog are 2 more days… The question is how much time it takes for the first year of likes and reblogs :-)

locked2012: If done properly, the Domme can keep her sub soooo...



locked2012:

If done properly, the Domme can keep her sub soooo close to the edge he actually keeps trying to cum.. but cant… sweat beads, breathing becomes ragged but still cant get enough to get off..

and he knows that she wont let him.. but he tries anyhow..

OnlySheCums: A Time to Cum

OnlySheCums: A Time to Cum:

onlyshecums:

He should be trained so that, as he finds himself getting close to the point of no return, he should announce that he is close. This gives her the opportunity to decide "Not yet" or "Cum for me." By waiting until this very last moment to announce her decision, she maximizes his hope and…

Photo



chiaspet: maidsophia: Yeah! Yepyep



chiaspet:

maidsophia:

Yeah!

Yepyep

Photo



courtneylilcoxx: Tips for chastity training a sissy…



courtneylilcoxx:

Tips for chastity training a sissy…

meltingchocolat: just posted for future reference

meltingchocolat:

just posted for future reference

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

dreamsofchastity: Over eleven days. I don't know how any does...





dreamsofchastity:

Over eleven days. I don't know how any does this long term. I woke up with a seriously frustrated erection attempt this morning. I stayed in bed and played around with post-processing on my phone to try to take my mind off it. It mostly worked……until I logged onto Tumblr. 

I'm so looking forward to getting some play time with my wife this weekend. I'm trying not to pester her too much because I know she doesn't like that and she hates feeling pressured. But I can't stop thinking about how much I want to run my fingers through her hair and over her body. I want to kiss her and taste her just explore every part of her. I want to watch and listen to her have several orgasms as she bites my shoulders and digs her nails into my back before I'm finally allowed to have my own.

The crazy thing is there's this part of me that is hoping that rather than providing me with the relief I so desperately want, that she'll decide to take control and extend my orgasm-free period under her supervision. I think I could go longer if I was doing it for her rather than self-locking. If we were able to have time for intimate moments on a regular basis, I could deal with being denied an orgasm. I enjoy longing for her and lusting for her. I relish the idea of not being allowed to find my own relief but to find it only through her, at her whim.

I need my future wife & key-holder make chastity mandatory...



I need my future wife & key-holder make chastity mandatory for me too.

dark-side-of-my-fantasies: As of a few minutes ago. Let's see...



dark-side-of-my-fantasies:

As of a few minutes ago. Let's see how long i'll be locked up this time.

I'm not always locked up, probably about half the time, I suppose.

firesque: CB6000s to ruined orgasm Awesome! it's worth...

powered by .

firesque:

CB6000s to ruined orgasm

Awesome! it's worth it.

slavetogirls: You should know better than to ask. Go get the...



slavetogirls:

You should know better than to ask. Go get the paddle.

sd710320: Chastity start : 1 like = 1 day more 1 reblog =...



sd710320:

Chastity start :

1 like = 1 day more

1 reblog = 2 days

It will be be great if my future keyholder forces me to do this...



It will be be great if my future keyholder forces me to do this to her.

lockedupbf: lipstixxx: A little preview of an epic gifset...



lockedupbf:

lipstixxx:

A little preview of an epic gifset coming to Lipstixxx tomorrow!!! xoxoxox

devotionanddomination: Or not letting you at all.



devotionanddomination:

Or not letting you at all.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment