Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sam Squared

You look like Donna Reed.

I am flattered!

Your photos are amazing. Of course your modeling instincts are solid but you also seem to have an knack for finding great photographers. Great lighting and post-processing. Really first class.

thank you so much!   I have become very picky about who I work with

nicojonespinup: Shannon Brooke MUAH Jennifer Corona



nicojonespinup:

Shannon Brooke
MUAH Jennifer Corona

Photo



roseaposey: "Judgments"I took this last year, but in...



roseaposey:

"Judgments"

I took this last year, but in retrospect, I think it's my strongest piece from high school.

Working on this project really made me examine my own opinions, preconceptions and prejudices about "slutty" women and women who choose to cover all of their skin alike. I used to assume that all women who wore Hijabs were being oppressed, slut-shame, and look down on and judge any woman who didn't express her sexuality in a way that found appropriate.

I'd like to think I'm more open now.

I think that's sad, but i can imagine the unwanted attention getting too much.

It's the awkward looks people give. Also not being able to fit in cute tops because they will be too trampy looking on me is no fun

You're very beautiful, but do you not get self conscious about your big boobs?

Yes. All the time.

On a daily basis I cover them up and wear clothing that hides them.

I plan on a reduction one day

ryanisazombie: You fancy little man, you!



ryanisazombie:

You fancy little man, you!

What cup size do you generally wear? I'm so jealous of you haha

Nothing to be jealous over..my size is one you will never find in Victoria's Secret, or most other stores making bras an expensive challenge to find.

I do not list the size unless you are buying one for me

Photo



Photo





thelingerielesbian: froufroufashionista: fishnet! MAGDALENA...



thelingerielesbian:

froufroufashionista:

fishnet! MAGDALENA FRĄCKOWIAK PH: BY ZUZA & BARTEK FOR PANI MAGAZINE - SEPTEMBER 2012

Magdalena Frackowiak is so gorgeous! I love her wide cheekbones.

thelingerieparlour: la perla



thelingerieparlour:

la perla

my re-creation of "Cold Feet" by Gil Elvgren Many...





my re-creation of "Cold Feet" by Gil Elvgren

Many thanks to the team that helped me nail this..
Photo by Celeste Giuliano Photography
Makeup by Kirsten Sylvester
Hair by Raina Clifton Clarke

and check out the behind the scenes video by Robot Mouse!
http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=3_h4I668onQ&feature=share


I have been neglecting this site, so I give you a random cell...



I have been neglecting this site, so I give you a random cell phone photo of myself… a bit gratuitous, but why not!

this is still one of my favorite shots I ever got to do! :)



this is still one of my favorite shots I ever got to do! :)

How bra stores seem to think things work:

Anything smaller than a C cup: must be pre-pubescent. Ugly patterns, and colours. Lots of animals and stripes.
C to D cup: A woman! Pretty lacy things, nice patterns, large variety.
Anything over a D cup: Beige. Lots and lots of beige.

I want to own all of this!









I want to own all of this!

what size are your tits?

it varies, depends on the designer and cut of the lingerie

I put this in the reply (why do I do that?): Dammit! I should have gotten a pic! My wife pointed you out and said, "Oh my she's beautiful! Look at her boobies!" Lol…the wife is pretty cool.

awww, your wife sounds hilarious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment