Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hot Aussie Boys

Photo



Wavell heights :)

Woo! Another northsider! Hahaha

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



What was the last guy you've been with like?

Umm idk

Shout out from stafford heights!

Another northsider woo! Where's all the peeps south of the river!?

Shout out from ipswich!

Woo ippy! My side of town :P

shout out from the Northside!

Yeah northside!

Can I have half of the guys on your blog mail ordered to my place? Kthanx :P

Hahaha! Not until I've finished withm :P Too much hotness to fit in one package though i think...

Shout-out from Spring Hill (in Brisbane, obviously =P).

Wooo! I'm just around the corner! Haha Any other brisbanites wanna give a shout out?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment