Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

Mom: Can I see your tumblr?

Mom: Can I see your tumblr?
Me: WHAT TUMBLR?! *throws laptop out window, runs to airport, moves to Mexico, changes name to Pepito*

Photo



penishole: I didn't want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate and...

penishole:

I didn't want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate and 4 in my pockets

"Sometimes I imagine what would happen if a big truck would slide into us because of the ice on the..."

"Sometimes I imagine what would happen if a big truck would slide into us because of the ice on the streets, and how that would be a life changing accident. I imagine what part of the bus, with me in it, would get hit by the truck. I imagine what would happen to me. Where would I fall to? Out of the window? Maybe I would hit the street, and maybe survive with shattered glass leaving scars on my body - scars that I would tell my kids about. Maybe a car would drive over me, maybe even two, or maybe the car will brake early enough. If I was thrown out of the window and died immediately, what would my last thoughts be? Would I rethink my life? Will I see faces of people that were in my life, and realize that they were more important to me than I thought? Why did I see the face of the girl, from my school, that I admired from afar; should I have talked to her? What If I don't fall out of the window? What if I fall onto the woman who sat next to me on the bus that day? Will I fall on her, and will my heavy body collide with her's, my weight suffocating her, and kill her immediately? Will I be the reason for her death? If so, would I be able to live with the fact that I killed somebody? Maybe instead I'll look back on it and think it was her tender body that saved me. If I took a different free seat, it wouldn't happen that way - maybe better, maybe worse. Maybe nothing ever happened that day at all, because the man who drove the truck noticed me sitting next to the window, in a different seat far from that woman. The driver saw me sitting on the bus, and I reminded him of his dead son. He became calm and he automatically realized that there was a bus, because I was sitting there, and he hit his brakes without thinking. That's what you do when you're in control of yourself, you don't think twice; because, if you do, you're questioning yourself. That means you're unsure about something, something which causes thoughts that stumble in your mind that drive you insane. But what mattered, what mattered in the end of all this ? This is what I'm asking myself while i'm on my way home on that bus., just as usual and normal as every other day and I imagine what if all this happens now and who knows, maybe one unexpected day, I will know what matters."

- Elay Neal Moses (via coachela)

wontstoptilimfit: worldfamousprofessor: a portrait of the...



wontstoptilimfit:

worldfamousprofessor:

a portrait of the inner struggle

Omg it's back

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo













cens0re: something me and dylan have in common





cens0re:

something me and dylan have in common

Photo



Photo



gnarly: Omg



gnarly:

Omg

asap-tran: really-shit: If your phone gets wet, try putting it in a bag of dry rice. At night, the...

asap-tran:

really-shit:

If your phone gets wet, try putting it in a bag of dry rice. At night, the rice will attract Asians who will fix your electronics for you.

fuck

Photo







I'm not a morning person or a night time person I don't think I'm even a person 

I'm not a morning person

or a night time person

I don't think I'm even a person 

bands-booksgalore: dafunk02: aflicted: One of my professors...



bands-booksgalore:

dafunk02:

aflicted:

One of my professors told me that the most intelligent people are often the saddest and most depressed because they actually understand how shitty the world is.

Thank you for this post…

this is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment